Monday, October 22, 2012

Read Em & Weep

Sunday Nail Day!! B/c Sunday is usually my "lazy dreading to go back to wk don't get out of my pajama stay in the bed all day" day I decided to try a DIY nail technique! I thought it looked really cool on some1's Instagram so I gave it a go! What u'll need is nail polish, newspaper, and rubbing alcohol(I swiped my granny's)! I painted my nails 1st and let them dry, then I soaked the newspaper clippings in alcohol, pressed them on my nails for a few seconds....and voila(waaa la)! Super cute nail design! Now if u decide 2 try this, allow them 2 completely dry b4 going to sleep.....I didn't and u'll see the end result on the pic....still cute tho! So the nxt time ur sitting @ home, bored, waiting on The Real Housewives of Somewhere to come on...try this! Oh.....one  more thing....a little birdy told me magazine paper works better b/c the ink is darker....ok bye, get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment