Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twist & Shout

Back to my roots.....not too far back though! Lol I have FINALLY built up enough skrenff(strength) to grow my relaxer out! Even though it took me a few yrs to makeup my mind and stick to it, I am FINALLY on that natural hair journey! I have gone as long as 4 mnths without the creamy crack.....AND WHEN I CLDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE.....I begged my stylist to relax me....relax me NOW!! Well this January was the last time that I got my fix of the creamy crack.....so by God's grace I'm coming up on my 1 yr NAPPYVERSARY!!! In my search to find styles that I can rock as I transition I found these braids....THANK YA JESUS! I saw a beautiful natural sista working at the MAC counter and I HAD 2 know who braided her hair...even b4 I decided to transition I wntd these braids b/c this beatiful diva made them look sooo couture! I haven't gotten the guts yet to to the BC(big chop) so these r perfect! Put on some poppin gloss, a little mascara and I'm out the door...lookn hella fly if I may say so myself....and I may! Lol!
I love this tee! #itwist
The cutest clutch! A good way to pass the time and get a good laugh...#comics Raid my closet: tee can be found @ www.natsupreme.com Clutch can be found @ isisouterspace@big cartel.com Combat boots from stevemadden.com Watch(Michael kors), bangles(David Yurman & Jessica Kagan Cushman) Ring(David Yurman) Three finger Mickey Mouse/Chanel/Versace(I cant remember but it is dope huh:)) Sunglasses: Chanel

2 comments:

  1. You look fab my sister!!! I am so proud of you! Love ya, Sherita h.

    ReplyDelete