Tuesday, December 18, 2012

And It's Not Even My Birthday!!

So today marks the beginning of something GREAT.....today begins the week that the world was forever changed.....my beeday week! My girlfriend and I always celebrate our beeday's with lunch @ Benihana...this year is no different! We meet at Benihana for lunch, bearing gifts.....always earrings because we both looove ear candy! So nooooow......what ta wear, what ta wear???? Gotta be carful how I look when I come out b/c the paps(paparazzi) are always watching! I would die if one of my fans caught me out slippin(I did run to Burger King with my house shoes on the other night but no1 could see that and if they did I had on the same ones Oprah was caught shopping in lol....just $20 but STILL, OPRAH HAS THEM)! So on to the 'fit....I really could wear a jean jacket everyday....love love love them....so I decided on a jean jacket, white tuxedo shirt(can never go wrong with a crisp white button down, keep several in ur wordrobe), velvet skinty pants(which aren't so skinny on these big legs baby lol), Ugg boots, a cute rings set that spells L.O.V.E., dope earrings that say Young Gifted & Black(a few pieces of me), and my cute comic book clutch! Ready.....set....leggo eat!!!
Comic book clutch from isisouterspace@gmail.com
What the world needs now is love love love!!! Love this ring...hope it doesn't FADE!!
The ear candy I bought my friend for her bornday!! *I hope she voted #teamobama lol*
Ugg "Lynnea" ......love them....got em in black brown & grey! Oh yeah....shout out to the sun making a cameo in the pic......got me lookn stuuuupid!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're always fly, lunch at Benihanna's or not...!
    Happy Birthday Week..... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I went to the dr today and he sd "ur such a fashionista, just think of all of the options u wld have if u lost a few pounds!" I was thinkn.....good point....as I typed a txt to my friend for lunch! Lol So add that to our list of things to disxuss:)

      Delete