Friday, December 28, 2012

Target is the new Neiman's!!!

Brian Atwood sunglasses from the new Target/Neiman Marcus collection! Pic taken in front of a wall in my bedroom that I scribbled some of my fav scriptures on *lime green scarf from Forever 21*
I looooove Target and the cute pieces one can find there! My friend's grandma calls me "Uptown Charlie Brown" b/c I choose to go to Target instead of Walmart lol! So I was there the other day and found a few cute pieces for my skinty friends.....and as soon as I get off of my hot wing diet I'm gonna be a Target shopping fool! I think the smart thing to do is to mix your high end pieces(handbags, jewels, watches, lipgloss lol) with a few bargain pieces(the prices at Target aren't really $5 bargains but u get my drift! So this is what I found.......
I would pair these cute denim shirts with neon skinny jeans, a huge infinity scarf and cute boots of your choice!
Im a jeans kinda girl.....love them....I'm thinkn about wearing them to my wedding(whenever the good Lord hooks me up with the man of my dreams), or at least getting a jean wedding dress made...yep love em that much! lol:) Anywhoo....I would rock this cute blazer with a hot pair of jeans and pumps(they dont HAVE to have a red bottom but that wld be nice lol)
Love this shirt and how it dips lower in the back than the front, if I were a skinny girl(one day Jesus....one day!!!)I would wear this with some leggings/tights and some knee boots(Frye would be my choice), a chunky necklace and a junky wrist!
OK OK OK.....I'm a little late with this but Im sure its on sale so you can get it for nxt yr! So get a cute boyfriend sweater, boyfriend jeans(you dont even have to have a boyfriend to wear these lol) and some cute loafers/oxfords(penny loafers would be dope....yep WITH the penny in em)and there u have a cute casual yet supa dupa fly outfit for a date with the boo or movies with the girls!!! ......Until next time.....ya'll stay fly na ya hear!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! I love it! And Yes I am a target shopping fool!! I buy many pieces from Target and Oh....The sunnies are divine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanx girlie! U and Dana are my fav bloggers so if u like it I'm good:) I'm gonna be buying a lot too as soon as I rid myself of this babyphat! Lol

      Delete
  2. I stay away from Target. It gets me into all kinds of trouble!

    I like the idea of a jean wedding. Jeans and white tops!!!!


    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeeey there!! Told you I was coming :)
    Target is the IT store for eeeerbody!!
    I loveeee that you write scriptures on your wall!!! Do you know about chalkboard paint? Jada has one wall painted in chalkboard and she writes everything on there, so cute!! Consider it. I'll send pics if you want.

    ReplyDelete