Monday, December 24, 2012

She's Your Queeeeen To Be!!!

Tis the season to be jolly.....and to be murried(married)!! I was invited to a friend's wedding and I knew if I didnt attend my butt would be grass and she wld be the lawnmower lol.....so I bought something to wear and made my way to the chapel of love!! I chose to wear a black tuxedo styled blazer, white pleated shirt, and black skinny leg pants....cute boots and I was out the doe(door)!! Oh wait....the bow tie...how could I 4get the bow tie? My shirt didn't button all the way up BUT I REALLY WANTED TO WEAR MY BOW TIE.....so quick fashion fix.....I wore it around my neck!! I made a stop at Sephora after the wedding to buy some Obsessive Compulsive lip tars(u know to help dry up my tears) and EVERYONE in there had a fit over my 'fit! I must admit...I did look kinda fly!! I just have one question....Ummm Jesus, u reckon I can be next?!?
I bought these cropped leather gloves a few yrs ago and never found the right time to wear them....until NOW!!!
I heart these loooong rhinestone earrings.....but they always get lost and/or hung in my clothes:( #slightbummer
This is a idea for "what to wear" to any holiday party or gathering with friend!
The cutest zipper clutch I got from Aldo(I think) a few yrs ago!

3 comments:

  1. These are cuteeeee posts!!! How did I miss these?!?!?!
    I need some bracelets, can you overnight them like Nieman's? (muah)

    ReplyDelete